Yesterday, we were in #prague together with the FinanceMalta delegation, attending the 0100 Conference CEE. It was an opportunity to meet professionals and experts in the VC and PE industry from the whole CEE region. This conference gathers more than 350 industry professionals and more than 60 speakers.
Many topics were discussed during this conference including:
- The key considerations when launching a fund (do`s and don’ts)
- The power of partnerships and the opportunities they offer for start-ups
- The current state of private equities within the Central and Eastern European market
- The key trends and prospective of the M&A market
- The differences between investors and strategies under a new CEE paradigm
- The opportunities for investments in Digital Champions
- The challenges of the fundraising markets and how to overcome such challenges
- Current private equity and venture capital investment trends and an overlook into the future
- The current challenges of the venture capital ecosystems
- Bridging the funding gap
- Family offices and their exposure to venture capital (funds)
#malta is an ideal jurisdiction for such set ups offering many fund structures options similar to those from other bigger fund jurisdictions but not only!
We invite you to read a newsletter we recently published in relation to #malta as an option for PE and VC funds – link below.
Reach out on email@example.com for more information!