Investor Services Manager
September 1, 2021
Fexserv Fund Services Limited is seeking to recruit an Investor Services Manager to join its management team. This is an amazing experience for someone looking for career advancement in this area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the investor services team guiding them on a daily basis;
- Ongoing Investor/Client relationship management;
- Managing onboarding process of investors;
- Efficiency Management of internal processes;
- Ongoing Team training and performance review; and
- Responsible for management and submission of all Investor related regulatory reporting including FATCA/REQs/CRS, etc.
The selected applicant must have the following Profile:
- You have 2 years or more related experience;
- You have strong AML knowledge;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude; and
- A strong interest to learn and develop.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Get in touch on email@example.com if interested.